You can make a lasting impact on the parishes, schools, and ministries of the Diocese of St. Petersburg even without making a gift now.
We invite you to learn more about the many ways you can make a difference by visiting our Gift Planning page for the Diocese. There are many things that you can do to learn about how you can leave a legacy in your faith community. For instance, you can do some of the following:
- Learn about various gift planning tools designed to help you lower your taxes while leaving a gift for your Church.
- Find our standard bequest language that should be used when updating your Will, trust, or naming beneficiaries for your IRAs or other accounts.
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter with articles designed to help you stay informed about Washington tax laws, to educate about the challenges we face as we age, and more.
- If you haven’t created a Will, our free Wills Planner and Guide provides you an opportunity to ask yourself the important questions we all need to answer in order to be good stewards of the gifts God has blessed us with in life. You’ll have the opportunity to ask for a complimentary print version, download a .pdf version, or answer the questions securely online through our online Wills Planner.
- Request a variety of informational brochures and calculations designed to help you plan your stewardship and philanthropy most effectively.
All of these resources are available to you free of charge as we want to encourage everyone to be a good steward in life, as well as in death. To learn more, just click on the button.