The following materials have been designed to assist parishes in promoting, educating and spreading the word about giving through an IRA, how to leave a legacy, planned giving, donor-advised funds and promoting end of year giving.
Throughout the year, more resources will be added, updated and shared below.
If you have questions concerning the materials below, or need to request assistance, please contact the Catholic Foundation at email@example.com.
Overview of Services
- IRA Sample Letter of Instruction for Catholic Ministry Appeal – Word
- IRA Sample Letter of Instruction for Diocesan Ministry, Outreach, Service – Word
- IRA Sample Letter of Instruction for parish use – Word
Leave a Legacy Resources
- Leave a Legacy Bulletin and Website Posts – Word
- Leave a Legacy Ad – PDF | JPG | PNG
- Life Planning Video Series
- Pre-Planning | Burial, featuring Terry Young, Executive Director of Calvary Catholic Cemetery
- Pre-Planning | Funeral, featuring Rev. Kevin Yarnell, Pastor of Sacred Heart Parish, Pinellas Park
- Estate Planning Lecture Series | Part 1, featuring Laurie W. Valentine, Esq., Fisher & Sauls, P.A.
- Estate Planning Lecture Series | Part 2, featuring Laurie W. Valentine, Esq., Fisher & Sauls, P.A.
Planned Giving Resources
- Planned Giving and Alternative Giving Bulletin and Website Posts – Word
- Bulletin Announcements Suggested Timeline – PDF | Word
- Bulletin Announcement Sample – Word
- Year-End Email Sample – Word
- Downloadable Year-End Graphics:
1/2 Page Ad
Large Square/Social Media
Large Rectangle Ad
Medium Rectangle Ad
News Post Header
Medium Square Button